After nearly 20 years of renovating homes throughout the US and Canada we have the expertise and know how to help you with your renovation project or to prepare your home for sale.
How we can help with your home renovation project:
Planning * Budget * Timing * Quality
- Identify project scope
- Create mood boards on Pinterest based on client aesthetics
- Prioritize project “wants,” “needs,” “nice to haves”
- Help set a budget
- Meet with and get bids from general contractors or vendors
- Help with design and room layout
- Choose and source finishings, paint, plumbing, hardware, lighting etc.
- Help select general contractor and other trades/vendors as needed
- Manage general contractor and any outside vendors that may need to be hired (architect, engineer, etc.)
- Collaborate with architects, engineers and other construction and building specialists; landscape designers;
- Overall management of day to day decisions and planning of your renovation project
- Manage the budget and draw requests from contractor to be sure that items that are said to be completed are done
- Discuss plans with HOA – if necessary
- Negotiate budgets/timetables with General Contractor
- Interpret and explain technical information for renovation/permitting/etc.
- Report on work progress and budget
- Respond to work delays and other problems that may arise
- Source furniture and final finishings
- Prepare your home for sale and arrange staging (if applicable)